The Pathfinder Bible Experience is a team-based challenge that tests the groups' knowledge of sections of Scripture. Each year a new block of scripture is assigned and Pathfinders commit themselves to immersing themselves in those passages of God's Word. Then in February, after months of study, they gather together with other teams in their area/district to test their knowledge against a set of questions drawn from the Scriptures they have been covering. If they answer a high enough percentage of the questions correctly, they advance to a Conference level event, then a Union level, and finally a Division level event, typically held in April.
Each team competes against a standard, and all who perform to the designated percentage advance. Meeting together adds a sense of excitement and an additional level of adrenaline that spurs participants on to higher levels of recall. Yet any and all can advance, based solely on their efforts.
The purpose of The Pathfinder Bible Experience is to promote and encourage in depth Bible study and memorization by Pathfinders, so their understanding of Scripture will increase and their relationship to Christ will grow.
Books to Study: Daniel and Esther (including intro theme section only for each book from the Seventh-day Adventist Bible Commentary - in English, en Français, en Espanol)
* Feb. 3, 2018 - District-level PBE Event (3:00-6:00 pm)
- Peel: Ruth Church
- Durham: Agape Temple Church
- Metro Central: Mt. Zion Church
- Metro East: Toronto East (tentative)
* Mar. 24, 2018 - Union-level PBE Event (5:00-8:00 pm EDT) - Venue: Scarborough Church
* Apr. 21-22, 2018 - NAD-level PBE Event - Venue: Camp Hawthorne, 1771 Highway 20 East, Hawthorne, Florida, 32640
Congratulations to the following clubs for their achievement at the NAD-level Pathfinder Bible Experience event held in Prescott, AZ last April 16, 2016:
1. Apple Creek Achievers Team - 2nd Place
2. Berea Beacons Team - 1st Place
3. Durham Trailblazers Team - 2nd Place
4. Mt. Zion Filipino Maharlika Team A - 1st Place
5. Mt. Zion Filipino Maharlika Team B - 1st Place
6. Mt. Zion Filipino Maharlika Team C - 1st Place
We're all proud of you!
See more photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/118659785@N06/albums/72157667142135076